What more could you ask for?
MaxiTrack – The versatile ground protection solution that combines strength with simple handleability for quick installation.
With the lockdown on Coronavirus beginning to ease slowly, an increasing number of businesses will be returning to work in the coming weeks. Make sure your site is ready and safe for your staff. If you are looking for a ground protection solution that can be easily installed, while providing maximum strength and delivered within 24 hours then look no further than MaxiTrack.
The easy-to-assemble MaxiTrack design makes it one of the strongest and most versatile ground protection systems available. MaxiTrack is lightweight, durable and simple to handle without the need for expensive or specialist lifting equipment. The speed with which MaxiTrack can be laid and handled will ensure that your site is operational much sooner.
- MaxiTrack is a super strong, environmentally friendly ground mat that is lightweight, easy to lay and safe to carry by hand.
- It is made from a lightweight polymer called Zetralene which is five times stronger than standard HDPE and certified to support heavy loads of up to 130 tonnes.
- Despite this extreme strength, MaxiTrack is also remarkably light. Mats only weigh 40kg, which means that two workers can safely handle them without the need for expensive lifting equipment, thereby providing a much-needed cost-effective alternative to traditional aluminium panels.
- It is the perfect solution for laying down portable access roads or providing temporary ground protection for construction projects, industrial sites and large events.
- MaxiTrack mats are made from 100% recycled plastic and are also recyclable at the end of their lifetime, satisfying the growing need for a sustainable ground care solution.